Here's what you need:
1. Melt the butter in a microwave.
2. Mix it in a big bowl with sugar.
3. Add flour little at the time, mixing smoothly. TAKE ASIDE A CUP OF THIS MIXTURE, you'll need it later.
4. Add the egg, milk, baking powder and little tiny bit of vanilla extract. Mix. The dough is suppose to be loose at this point.
5. Pour the dough in a pie dish. Add the blueberries on top and press them slightly in the dough.
6. Now sprinkle the cup of the dough, you left aside earlier, on the blueberries.
7. Bake in the 395F/200C oven for 30min.
8. Serve warm with cold vanilla ice cream!
Super easy and so yummy!
Today I had a really happy day. I've been smiling the whole day and just can't stop. He is the reason why.
I hope you all had as a lovely day as I did, if not, make some blueberry pie!